we4 Impact GmbH (www.we4impact.com) is an internationally active consulting company for the health and life insurance industry. We use our unique combination of medical and economic expertise to rethink work processes and organisational structures together with our clients in a new and digital way, making life easier and safer for insurance companies and insured persons.
We offer a full-time position as Medical Consultant (f/m/d) in an international and substantively exciting environment.
As a Doctor (f/m/d) there are many ways to apply specialist knowledge.
As a Medical Consultant (f/m/d), you will creatively apply your medical expertise every day in advising our clients. At the same time, you will be able to familiarise yourself with new topics, such as data analysis, risk management and change management, and thus develop further to become an expert:inside insurance medical consulting.
- Medical doctor (f/m/d) with several years of clinical work experience or completed specialist training.
- Very good knowledge of German and English (business fluent), ideally other foreign languages (especially Arabic)
- Previous knowledge of business administration and insurance medicine and / or experience in (project) management is useful, but not a prerequisite
- Openness and interest in familiarising oneself with a broad spectrum of new topics and in continuously developing oneself in this area.
- Use of own medical knowledge to develop innovative solutions for the health and life insurance industry
- Scientific development of risk models for the insurance industry
- Collaboration with interdisciplinary and international (project) teams, on-site with clients and remotely
- Conception and implementation of medical lectures and training events for different target groups
- Assessment of individual medical risks from a wide range of disciplines
The expertise and interpersonal skills of our staff are of existential importance to us as a specialised consultancy. That is why, in addition to a structured induction programme, the continuous promotion of your personal and professional development is a matter of course.
In our fast-growing international consultancy, you will have the opportunity to use your freedom, implement ideas and actively shape the further development of the company. Personal responsibility and cooperation at eye level are core values for us.
Please contact Dr. Karsten Filzmaier (+49 173 6273946) and Dr. Laila Neuthor (+49 173 6273926) for further information.
We look forward to receiving your electronic application documents (also) at email@example.com.